CNI uses a variety of methods to alert its community to our organizational activities, significant new publications, and important developments in the field:
- RT @UDCMRK: @Krafft at #cni13f with Brian Lowe giving overview & update on @VIVOcollab http://t.co/arBCTdRMCE (blog)
- RT @UDCMRK: #cni13f hallway break convo w @rlfrick & @eSayeed do #cats claw the cereal box because they see metadata on side & want the dat…
- RT @dchud: .@cni_org 1068 tweets with #cni13f as of just now. er, 1069. :) HT @edsu’s twarc https://t.co/M9e1DPQcIN
- RT @CLIRDLF: If you braved the weather and are attending #CNI13F today, make use of these community note taking documents: https://t.co/5sg…
- Lost your phone? Maybe we have it at #cni13f registration table. See Sharon if yours is missing.
- RT @jlderidder: Very cool. Community notes taken by attendees at #CNI13F, (one for each session): https://t.co/XsKiH3ba6G
- RT @tdowling149: CNI13f attendees in the Doubletree: they charge for internet, but the front desk gave me an access code. So it's worth as…