CNI uses a variety of methods to alert its community to our organizational activities, significant new publications, and important developments in the field:
- Building LA Aqueduct Digital Platform: 1000's of primary sources + digital research projects https://t.co/8MzeKCPMYs @UCLALSC
- RT @SHARE_research: SHARE Update is out. Inside: new content providers, SHARE on the Road, @OCLC 's Evolving Scholarly Record rpt, more htt…
- Visualization on the Big Screen: Hands-on Immersive Environments https://t.co/xYUYZb93Pm @UNCResearchHub @GeorgiaStateU
- How to assess impact/success? Lippincott: turn anecdote into case studies. #IMLSfocus
- RT @US_IMLS: First #IMLSFocus panel on #ParticipatoryLearning w/ @cni_org @BillDerry @pcolegrove @LauraDM08. Send questions!
- #IMLSFocus mtg Learning in Libraries webcast live today at 8:30am CDT http://t.co/A9HoZI4o9l. Joan Lippincott's panel at 8:45 CDT.
- Video: Public Video Walls in Academic Libraries http://t.co/Az9IG4KI9j @ShawnaSadler @splendidmike @ReneeReaume
- RT @OR2015Indy: The full program for Open Repositories 2015 #OR2015 is now up. Remember to register by this Friday May 8 to save $$ http://…
- Your analytics are only as good as your curation: @UW_iSchool prof Carole Palmer at #cni15s http://t.co/u4Bd9pQolG http://t.co/3AoguUfdFb
- RT @AnneBaillot: National Academies Study on Digital Curation Workforce Issues http://t.co/ou8KpVmHjV via @cni_org