Reports by CNI:
- Institutional Strategies and Platforms for Scholarly Publishing: A report of the CNI Executive Roundtable held at the CNI Fall Membership Meeting, Dec. 10, 2012
- Multiple Devices and Platforms: Institutional Strategies: A report of the CNI Executive Roundtable held at the CNI Spring Membership Meeting, April 2, 2012
- Risk Management and Disaster Planning: A report of the CNI Executive Roundtable held at the CNI Fall 2011 Membership Meeting, Dec. 12, 2011
- “Enhancing Graduate Education: A Fresh Look at Library Engagement,” ARL: A Bimonthly Report on Research Library Issues and Actions, no. 256 (February 2008)
- “Libraries and Changing Research Practices: A Report of the ARL/CNI Forum on E-Research and Cyberinfrastructure,” ARL: A Bimonthly Report on Research Library Issues and Actions, no. 237 (December 2004)
Serving as Committee Members, CNI Staff Contributed to these Selected Recent Reports & Articles:
- Developing a 21st Century Global Library for Mathematics Research Timothy W. Cole, Ingrid Debauchies, Kathleen M. Carley, Judith L. Klavans, Yann LeCun, Michael Lesk, Clifford A. Lynch, Peter Olver, Jim Pitman and Zhihong Jeff Xia (Committee on planning a global library of the mathematical sciences). National Research Council, Washington, D.C.: The National Academies Press (March 2014). Also available on [arXiv]
- EDUCAUSE. What’s Next for Campus Cyberinfrastructure? ACTI Responds to the NSF ACCI Reports. July 16, 2012.
- National Science Foundation. Final Report of the NSF Advisory Committee for Cyberinfrastructure Task Force on Campus Bridging. March 2011.
- OCLC Record Use Policy Council. WorldCat Rights and Responsibilities for the OCLC Cooperative approved by the OCLC Board of Trustees on June 14, 2010, effective August 1, 2010.
- Laurence F. Johnson, Alan Levine, Rachel S. Smith, and Sonja Stone. 2010 Horizon Report. Austin, TX: The New Media Consortium, 2010.
- Blue Ribbon Task Force on Sustainable Digital Preservation. Sustainable Economics for a Digital Planet: Ensuring Long Term Access to Digital Information [PDF], February 2010.
- Educause Learning Initiative Advisory Board, “Opening Up Learning: From Spaces to Environments,” Educause Review 44:3 (May/June 2009), pp. 62-63.
- Blue Ribbon Task Force on Sustainable Digital Preservation and Access. Sustaining the Digital Investment: Issues and challenges of Economically Sustainable Digital Preservation [PDF], December 2008.
- National Science Foundation Task Force on Cyberlearning. Fostering Learning in the Networked World: The Cyberlearning Opportunity and Challenge, a 21st Century Agenda for the National Science Foundation, June 2008.
- Library of Congress Working Group on the Future of Bibliographic Control. On The Record: Report of the Library of Congress Working Group on the Future of Bibliographic Control [PDF], January 2008.