Reports by CNI:
- Institutional Strategies and Platforms for Scholarly Publishing: A report of the CNI Executive Roundtable held at the CNI Fall Membership Meeting, Dec. 10, 2012
- Multiple Devices and Platforms: Institutional Strategies: A report of the CNI Executive Roundtable held at the CNI Spring Membership Meeting, April 2, 2012
- Risk Management and Disaster Planning: A report of the CNI Executive Roundtable held at the CNI Fall 2011 Membership Meeting, Dec. 12, 2011
- “Enhancing Graduate Education: A Fresh Look at Library Engagement,” ARL: A Bimonthly Report on Research Library Issues and Actions, no. 256 (February 2008)
- “Libraries and Changing Research Practices: A Report of the ARL/CNI Forum on E-Research and Cyberinfrastructure,” ARL: A Bimonthly Report on Research Library Issues and Actions, no. 237 (December 2004)
Serving as Committee Members, CNI Staff Contributed to these Selected Recent Reports & Articles:
- EDUCAUSE. What’s Next for Campus Cyberinfrastructure? ACTI Responds to the NSF ACCI Reports. July 16, 2012.
- National Science Foundation. Final Report of the NSF Advisory Committee for Cyberinfrastructure Task Force on Campus Bridging. March 2011.
- OCLC Record Use Policy Council. WorldCat Rights and Responsibilities for the OCLC Cooperative approved by the OCLC Board of Trustees on June 14, 2010, effective August 1, 2010.
- Laurence F. Johnson, Alan Levine, Rachel S. Smith, and Sonja Stone. 2010 Horizon Report. Austin, TX: The New Media Consortium, 2010.
- Blue Ribbon Task Force on Sustainable Digital Preservation. Sustainable Economics for a Digital Planet: Ensuring Long Term Access to Digital Information [PDF], February 2010.
- Educause Learning Initiative Advisory Board, “Opening Up Learning: From Spaces to Environments,” Educause Review 44:3 (May/June 2009), pp. 62-63.
- Blue Ribbon Task Force on Sustainable Digital Preservation and Access. Sustaining the Digital Investment: Issues and challenges of Economically Sustainable Digital Preservation [PDF], December 2008.
- National Science Foundation Task Force on Cyberlearning. Fostering Learning in the Networked World: The Cyberlearning Opportunity and Challenge, a 21st Century Agenda for the National Science Foundation, June 2008.
- Library of Congress Working Group on the Future of Bibliographic Control. On The Record: Report of the Library of Congress Working Group on the Future of Bibliographic Control [PDF], January 2008.