CNI Fall 2022 Membership Meeting
December 12-13, 2022
JW Marriott Hotel, Washington, DC
This meeting has adjourned. Thanks to all who participated!
Slide decks & videos have been added to individual project briefing and plenary pages; videos are also available on CNI’s YouTube and Vimeo channels.
Representatives from CNI member organizations gather twice annually to explore new technologies, content, and applications, to further collaboration, to analyze technology policy issues, and to catalyze the development and deployment of new projects. Each member organization may send two representatives.
Project briefings are the very heart of every membership meeting, allowing participants to interact informally about projects, initiatives, and ideas of their own choosing. Plenary sessions are held at the beginning and end of each meeting and include presentations of CNI’s latest initiatives as well as insights from national and international leaders in the networked information community. Anyone may propose a project briefing, including groups/individuals from non-member institutions and organizations.
- The Meeting Roadmap: A Guide to the Fall 2022 Membership Meeting has been released.
- The full meeting schedule is now available.
- Vaccination verification information has been distributed via email to registered speakers and attendees as of November 17.
- The details of the opening and closing meeting plenary sessions are now available.
- View the list of project briefing sessions
- We will not accommodate on-site registration this year. Speakers and attendees must register in advance of the event.
- Attendees are required to be fully vaccinated prior to the meeting. See health and safety guidelines for the latest information.
- The meeting will be entirely in-person (we will not be holding a virtual event); it is our intention to capture all sessions and make videos openly available after the meeting.
If you have questions about registration or accommodation please contact Jackie Eudell, firstname.lastname@example.org.
CNI is committed to maintaining a welcoming and inclusive environment for inquiry, constructive disagreement, and intellectual freedom and honesty. We do not tolerate personal attacks, harassment of any kind, violence, or disruptive behavior. Please be respectful of our community’s diversity and generous of others’ views. Please bring concerns to our attention by contacting a member of the CNI staff.