CNI Spring 2022 Membership Meeting
Virtual: March 21-22, 2022
In-Person: March 28-29, 2022
Westin San Diego Gaslamp Quarter
This meeting has adjourned. Thanks to all who participated!
Videos & Slides
Representatives from CNI member organizations gather twice annually. Attendance is limited to member representatives, speakers, and invited guests.
- The Meeting Roadmap: A Guide to the Spring 2022 Membership Meeting has been released.
- Vaccination verification information for the in-person event has been distributed via email to registered speakers and attendees as of March 8. Attendees are required to be fully vaccinated prior to the in-person event. See health and safety guidelines for the latest information.
- Plenary speaker information is now available.
- The invited sessions have been announced.
- A list of project briefing sessions has been posted.
- Registration information was circulated at the end of January and is now closed.
- We will not accommodate on-site registration this year. Speakers and attendees must register in advance of the event.
- Pre-recorded, asynchronous briefings have been discontinued as part of the meeting in favor of a year-round, ongoing series of project briefing editions, the CNI Project Briefing Video Series. This new, separate series is outlined in this recent announcement. The Spring 2022 meeting will only include in-person and live, virtual project briefings.
If you have questions about registration please contact Jackie Eudell, firstname.lastname@example.org.
CNI is committed to maintaining a welcoming and inclusive environment for inquiry, constructive disagreement, and intellectual freedom and honesty. We do not tolerate personal attacks, harassment of any kind, violence, or disruptive behavior. Please be respectful of our community’s diversity and generous of others’ views. Please bring concerns to our attention by contacting a member of the CNI staff.