Registration is now open for for Archiving 2019 in Lisbon, Portugal, May 14-17; the early registration deadline is April 15.
CNI is pleased to serve again this year as a supporter of this important event, focusing on the digitization, preservation, and access of 2D, 3D, and AV materials.
-Diane Goldenberg-Hart, CNI
We invite you to join us in Lisbon, Portugal at the Torre do Tombo National Archive (National Archives of Portugal) for Archiving 2019 to discuss the most pressing issues in the cultural heritage landscape related to the digital preservation of and access to 2D, 3D, and AV materials.
ARCHIVING 2019 KEYNOTES
• How the Market Changed: And the Lives of Photographs Jonas Palm
• The JPEG2000 Suite of Standards: Capabilities and New Opportunities David Taubman
• CERN’s Digital Memory: When Patrimony Data Meets Scientific Jean-Yves Le Meur
SHORT COURSE PROGRAM
• 13 intro to advanced courses
• 4 tracks: Capture, Processing, Workflow, and Access
• 6 NEW courses for 2019
• Taught by industry experts
VIEW THE PROGRAM FOR FULL DETAILS: http://www.imaging.org/archiving
DT: Division of Cultural Heritage
Follow us on Twitter @ImagingOrg & LinkedIn IS&T Archiving Group
Hosted by the Society for Imaging Science and Technology (IS&T)