CNI uses a variety of methods to alert its community to our organizational activities, significant new publications, and important developments in the field:
- Welcome also to @KressFdn!
- Seeking proposals on digital scholarship, standards, education innovation, info access, privacy/security... https://t.co/PXz8r8oQbM
- We welcome @indexdata as our newest member! https://t.co/I75XMsD1fO
- [VIDEO] New Tools for Providing Access to Digital Image Collections: Mirador & Spotlight https://t.co/wb4YP0pp1x @StuSnydman
- RT @davidascherer: Come listen to @cni_org's Cliff Lynch and @CMKeithW discuss future of the scholarly record. #scholcomm https://t.co/KYX…
- What emerging technologies are likely to have an impact on higher ed? Read the @NMCorg Horizon Report Higher Ed: https://t.co/sKKNkLUZYa
- RT @CMKeithW: If you’ll be in Pittsburgh next Tuesday please join me at 9am for a conversation with Cliff Lynch @cni_org https://t.co/xN9gv…
- RT @ARLnews: Workshop on planning digital scholarship centers to be offered by @cni_org and ARL, May 17-18 in Arlington, VA: https://t.co/…
- RT @ARLnews: Early registration now open for individuals at ARL + @cni_org member orgs; general registration opens Feb 16.