In preparation for the 2023 Horizon Report, EDUCAUSE seeks submissions of projects that illustrate the technologies and practices selected by the expert panel. Please consider submitting projects or programs that fit the criteria described in the message below, and please direct questions to Kathe Pelletier at EDUCAUSE. The deadline for submissions is January 6, 2023.
Disclosure: CNI leadership has participated in various aspects of the Horizon Report project over the years.
-Diane Goldenberg-Hart, CNI
Begin forwarded message:
I am reaching out to let you know that proposals are currently being accepted for exemplars that will be highlighted in the 2023 Horizon Report | Teaching and Learning Edition. I’d love to feature your work, as the community’s exemplar projects are the heart of the Horizon Report.
If your institution is working with any of the six technologies and practices listed below, we encourage you to submit your projects and initiatives. The six emerging technologies and practices selected by the expert panel for 2023 are:
- AI-enabled applications for predictive, personal learning
- Blurring the boundaries between learning modalities
- AI-enabled content creation and distribution
- Supporting students’ sense of belonging and connectedness
- HyFlex (i.e., students enrolled in a course can participate on site, synchronously online, or asynchronously online as preferred)
Learn more and submit an exemplar proposal.
Deadline: January 6, 2023
Many thanks in advance for contributing to the 2023 Teaching and Learning Edition! Please feel free to circulate this announcement to any colleagues who might be doing work in these areas.
Kathe Pelletier, EdD
Director, EDUCAUSE Teaching and Learning Program