The proposal submission deadline has been extended for the Sixth International Conference on Open Repositories (OR11). This year the conference will feature a new presentation format, called “24×7 Presentations”, a block of presentations on a single theme, each of which can be no more than 24 slides or 7 minutes in length. And of course there will be user group meetings, workshops, tutorials, and (as always) a developers’ challenge.
2-4 page proposals for presentations should be submitted by March 7, 2011.
* All proposals are due by March 7 (extended by one week from the original 2/28 date)
* Notification date for papers & panels: April 4, 2011
* Notification date for 24×7’s, Posters, Workshops: April 14, 2011
* Conference dates: June 7 – 11
More information can be found at these key links:
* Call for Papers: https://conferences.tdl.org/OR2011/OR2011main/schedConf/cfp
* Track Policies: https://conferences.tdl.org/OR2011/OR2011main/schedConf/trackPolicies
* OR11 Sponsorship Information: https://conferences.tdl.org/OR2011/OR2011main/about/editorialPolicies#custom0
This year’s conference will be held June 7 – 11 in Austin, Texas. In light of the growing maturity of the repository arena, the primary theme is “Collaboration and Community: The Social Mechanics of Repository Systems.”
Open Repositories Steering Committee