CNI has long been active in the electronic theses and dissertations movement and the NDLTD organization. The next conference will be in Taipei, Taiwan, on September 26-28, 2018. If you or your institution are doing interesting work with ETDs, please consider submitting a proposal for the conference.
—Joan Lippincott, CNI and board member, NDLTD
ETD 2018 Taiwan
Beyond the Boundaries of Rims and Oceans: Globalizing Knowledge with ETDs
ETD 2018, the 21st International Symposium on Electronic Theses and Dissertations, to be held in Taipei, Taiwan, will be a great opportunity for exchanging ETD experiences with professionals from different countries, also connecting to the good practices around the world. The Conference will be hosted by the National Central Library and co-organized by Library Association of the Republic of China (Taiwan) and Interlibrary Cooperation Association.
We invite you to submit proposals that address the following or related sub-themes:
• Collection and Sharing of Electronic Theses and Dissertations
• International and Local Services of Electronic Theses and Dissertations
• Collection and Analysis Applications of Big Data
• The Research Energy of a Country Revealed in Theses and Dissertations
• Value-Added Knowledge of ETD and Development of Digital Contents Industry
• Knowledge Property and Academic Ethics
• Other topics related to ETDs but not limited within the sub-themes above
Abstract Submission: November 22, 2017 – March 31, 2018.
Registration Opens: January 2018
For the more information and online submission to ETD 2018 Taiwan, please visit: etd2018.ncl.edu.tw
Dr. Ramesh C Gaur
PGDCA, MLISc,Ph.D. Fulbright Scholar (Virginia Tech, USA)
University Librarian & Chair NDLTD Conference Committee
Jawaharlal Nehru University(JNU)
New Meharuli Road, New Delhi – 110067
Fax : +91-11-26741603
Brief Profile: https://jnu.ac.in/librarian