As a reminder, the Coalition for Networked Information (CNI) invites project briefing proposals for the Spring 2024 Membership Meeting (March 25–26), to be held at the Westin San Diego Gaslamp Quarter in San Diego, CA.
Submit your proposal via online form, available from the Project Briefing Proposals page: https://www.cni.org/events/mm/spring-2024/project-briefing-proposals-s24/
The submission deadline is February 9, 2024
Keep in Mind:
- Anyone may propose a project briefing: you need not be affiliated with a member organization to propose a session.
- The meeting will be held entirely in person; presenters are expected to speak in person except in very unusual circumstances. Speakers are invited to attend the entire meeting (there is no registration fee), though they (or their organizations) are responsible for their own expenses.
- Project briefings are typically 30-minute to one-hour sessions. We also accept proposals for lightning round presentations (limited to five minutes, one presenter)
- We will record all sessions and make the videos openly available after the meeting. In some exceptional cases, we may accept a session that is not recorded at the request of presenters.
Submission & Evaluation Information
A limited number of project briefings will be accepted. We encourage submissions that:
- Address state-of-the-art developments and issues of interest to the membership (see CNI’s topics pages and recent member meetings for some themes that have been important to our work in recent years)
- Focus on novel, timely, or creative approaches to community challenges related to digital information
- Are geared to high-level administrators and policy makers
- Feature topics that would particularly benefit from interactive discussion
More meeting and proposal information is at https://www.cni.org/mm/spring-2024.
Contact me at email@example.com with any questions. We look forward to reviewing your submission.
-Paige Pope, CNI Communications Coordinator