Creating the Project:
- Announcement of the Founding Planning Retreat, 1994
- Final Report of the Founding Planning Retreat, 1994
- Establishing a Common Framework: Defining Collaboration
Documenting the Project:
- Joan K. Lippincott, “Working Together: Building Collaboration between Librarians and Information Technologists,” Information Technology and Libraries 17:2 (June 1998), pp. 83-86. Abstract available online at http://www.lita.org/ital/ital1702.htm#lippincott
- Gerry Bernbom, Joan K. Lippincott, and Fynnette Eaton, “Working Together: New Collaborations among Information Professionals,” CAUSE/EFFECT 22:2 (1999), pp. 6-9.