CNI Fall 2023 Membership Meeting
December 11-12, 2023
JW Marriott Hotel, Washington, DC
Videos & Slides
Representatives from CNI member organizations gather twice annually to explore new technologies, content, and applications, to further collaboration, to analyze technology policy issues, and to catalyze the development and deployment of new projects. Each member organization may send two representatives.
Project briefings are the very heart of every membership meeting, allowing participants to interact informally about projects, initiatives, and ideas of their own choosing. Plenary sessions are held at the beginning and end of each meeting and include presentations of CNI’s latest initiatives as well as insights from national and international leaders in the networked information community. Anyone may propose a project briefing, including groups/individuals from non-member institutions and organizations.
- Read the meeting roadmap for a comprehensive look at meeting content and details.
- The meeting schedule is now available.
- Project briefing details are now available.
- The plenaries have been announced.
- Registration information was sent via email in September; registration is now closed.
- We are no longer accepting project briefing proposals. We will notify all who submitted a proposal by the end of October.
- The meeting will be entirely in person (we will NOT hold a virtual event); it is our intention to capture all sessions and make videos openly available after the meeting.
If you have questions about registration or accommodation please contact Jackie Eudell, firstname.lastname@example.org.
CNI is committed to maintaining a welcoming and inclusive environment for inquiry, constructive disagreement, and intellectual freedom and honesty. We do not tolerate personal attacks, harassment of any kind, violence, or disruptive behavior. Please be respectful of our community’s diversity and generous of others’ views. Please bring concerns to our attention by contacting a member of the CNI staff.