CNI Fall 2021 Membership Meeting
Virtual: December 7-9, 2021
In-Person: December 13-14, 2021
JW Marriott Hotel, Washington, DC
This meeting has adjourned. Thanks to all who participated!
Videos & Slides
Slide decks & videos have been added to individual project briefing and plenary pages; videos are also available on CNI’s YouTube and Vimeo channels.
Representatives from CNI member organizations gather twice annually. Attendance is limited to member representatives, speakers, and invited guests.
- The Meeting Roadmap: A Guide to the Fall 2021 CNI Membership Meeting has been released.
- Pre-recorded sessions are available for viewing.
- Vaccination verification information for the in-person event has been distributed via email to registered speakers and attendees as of Nov. 23.
- Plenary speaker information is now available.
- The meeting schedule is available.
- The invited virtual sessions have been announced.
- A list of project briefing sessions has been posted.
- We will not accommodate on-site registration this year. Speakers and attendees must register in advance of the event. Registration is now closed for the in-person event.
- Attendees are required to be fully vaccinated prior to the in-person event. See health and safety guidelines for the latest information.
If you have questions about registration or accommodation please contact Jackie Eudell, email@example.com.
CNI is committed to maintaining a welcoming and inclusive environment for inquiry, constructive disagreement, and intellectual freedom and honesty. We do not tolerate personal attacks, harassment of any kind, violence, or disruptive behavior. Please be respectful of our community’s diversity and generous of others’ views. Please bring concerns to our attention by contacting a member of the CNI staff.