CNI Fall 2021 Membership Meeting
Virtual: December 7-9, 2021
In-Person: December 13-14, 2021
JW Marriott Hotel, Washington, DC
Current Status: 11/23/21
If you plan to attend CNI’s in-person event in Washington, DC, please be advised of the following:
- CNI will require attendees to be fully vaccinated prior to participating in the in-person event. We have partnered with VOW Digital Health to collect and verify vaccination records. Instructions for completing this process were sent by CNI, via email, to all in-person registrants on Nov. 23.
- The deadline to submit vaccination verification materials is December 6, 2021.
- Attendees will be considered fully vaccinated in accordance with US Centers for Disease Control (CDC) guidelines as of Nov. 22, 2021:
- For those traveling to the meeting from outside the US, please consult CDC guidelines.
- Contact email@example.com if you have not received an email regarding VOW Digital Health’s vaccine verification process or if you have any questions.
Please Note: We continue to monitor developments regarding the COVID-19 situation that may impact CNI Membership Meeting attendees. We will continue to update the information on this page to reflect our planning; check this page periodically leading up to the event.
COVID-19 Health & Safety
We are delighted to welcome attendees to our in-person event, while also acknowledging the complexities and uncertainties of planning during these times. Our team continues to navigate and monitor local regulations as they relate to our event, as well as relevant federal and regional guidance. If you have questions or concerns related to our health and safety protocols, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Please do NOT attend the event if you have recently tested positive or experienced symptoms.
In addition to requiring that all in-person attendees are vaccinated, we will follow venue and local requirements and regulations regarding masking, distancing and related health measures. Relevant resources are below:
- See JW Marriott Washington DC’s website for the venue’s current policies
- Washington DC Government COVID-19 Information
- CDC Advice for Travel
- Visit DC Travel Summary
CNI is committed to maintaining a welcoming and inclusive environment for inquiry, constructive disagreement, and intellectual freedom and honesty. We do not tolerate personal attacks, harassment of any kind, violence, or disruptive behavior. Please be respectful of our community’s diversity and generous of others’ views. Please bring concerns to our attention by contacting a member of the CNI staff.