CNI Spring 2017 Membership Meeting
April 3-4, 2017 | Hyatt Regency, Albuquerque, NM
CNI Spring 2017 Has Adjourned
Thanks to all who presented, attended, & tweeted!
Attendees: Please submit a completed Evaluation Form
Slide decks are available from individual project briefing pages.
Videos are being added as available.
- RECORDING: Institutional Repository Strategies: What We Learned at the Executive Roundtables (Clifford Lynch)
- PLENARY VIDEOS: What Today’s Students Have Taught Us (Alison Head, Project Information Literacy) & Fresh Perspectives on the Future of University-Based Publishing (Amy Brand, MIT Press)
- Meeting Schedule (via mobile web app SCHED)
- Roadmap: A Guide to CNI’s Spring 2017 Membership Meeting
- CNI Spring 2017 Schedule of Events (PDF)
- Plenary Sessions
- Project Briefing Pages
Representatives from CNI member organizations gather twice annually to explore new technologies, content, and applications; to further collaboration; to analyze technology policy issues; and to catalyze the development and deployment of new projects. Each member organization may send two representatives.
Project briefings, 30-minute or one-hour sessions that allow participants to interact informally about projects, initiatives, and ideas of their own choosing, are the very heart of every membership meeting. Plenary sessions are held at the beginning and end of each meeting and include presentations of CNI’s latest initiatives as well as insights from national and international leaders in the networked information community.