CNI Fall 2016 Membership Meeting
December 12-13, 2016 | Capital Hilton, Washington, DC
CNI Fall 2016 Has Adjourned
Thanks to all who presented, attended and tweeted!
See project briefing pages for videos and slides.
- Library and IT Partnerships with Campus Museums and Archives, Report of a CNI Executive Roundtable held Dec. 12, 2016 (Jan. 2017).
- Institutional Learning Analytics: How Can Academic Libraries Connect?
- Clifford Lynch’s opening plenary address, CNI’s Evolving Agenda 2016-17: Research Library Roles & Collaborations, Stewardship of the Cultural Record, Scholarly Communications and More
- Closing session, including a special briefing by Internet pioneer Robert Kahn & keynote by renowned computer/information scientist Ben Shneiderman, The New ABCs of Research: Achieving Breakthrough Collaborations
- Evaluation Form
- Meeting Roadmap – A Guide to the Fall 2016 CNI Membership Meeting
- Project Briefings – Title/Speaker List
- Plenary Sessions
Representatives from CNI member organizations gather twice annually to explore new technologies, content, and applications; to further collaboration; to analyze technology policy issues; and to catalyze the development and deployment of new projects. Each member organization may send two representatives.
Project briefings, 30-minute, 45-minute or one-hour sessions that allow participants to interact informally about projects, initiatives, and ideas of their own choosing, are the very heart of every membership meeting. Plenary sessions are held at the beginning and end of each meeting and include presentations of CNI’s latest initiatives as well as insights from national and international leaders in the networked information community.