CNI Spring 2023 Membership Meeting
Sheraton Denver Downtown Hotel
The membership meeting will be held at the Sheraton Denver Downtown Hotel in Denver, CO, April 3–4.
- Member representatives were sent meeting registration information (via email) on January 18th. Please contact Jackie Eudell if you did not receive the email.
- We will not accommodate on-site registration.
- There is no registration fee.
- Registration for speakers and attendees closed on March 3rd.
- CNI will require all attendees to provide proof of vaccination OR proof of negative COVID test. The same third party, VOW Digital Health, will provide verification of both vaccinations and negative COVID tests, as with previous meetings; anyone who has attended an in-person CNI meeting since fall 2021 will already be cleared to attend the spring 2023 meeting. See the Health & Safety page for more information.
- Registration questions may be directed to Jackie Eudell.
Project Briefing Proposals: 2/14/2023 Registration: 3/3/2023 Hotel: 3/3/2023
Who may attend?
Meeting attendance is limited: each member organization is allowed two representatives. If individuals from your member organization will be presenters in sessions at the meeting, they may attend in addition to the two representatives per member organization.
Sheraton Denver Downtown Hotel, 1550 Court Place, Denver, CO 80202
Room Rate: Single/double: $219
CNI guests may reserve accommodations online: https://book.passkey.com/event/50482321/owner/3130/home
- Valet parking at the hotel: $54.00
- Self Parking: $45.00
The deadline to cancel room reservations without penalty is 72 hours prior to the day of arrival, local hotel time.
A note about the hotel layout: The Sheraton Denver Downtown Hotel, is comprised of two buildings across the street from each other, and we recommend that you instruct drivers to drop you off at the hotel’s main drive, located at the corner of Court Plaza and 16th St. Mall, in order to gain direct access to the front desk, located in the Plaza Building. The CNI meeting will take place in the Tower Building; guest rooms may be in either building, and a second-floor sky bridge connects the two buildings.
Jackie Eudell (email@example.com, 202-296-5098)
Code of Conduct
CNI is committed to maintaining a welcoming and inclusive environment for inquiry, constructive disagreement, and intellectual freedom and honesty. We do not tolerate personal attacks, harassment of any kind, violence, or disruptive behavior. Please be respectful of our community’s diversity and generous of others’ views. If you have concerns, please contact a member of the CNI staff.