CNI Spring 2023 Membership Meeting
Sheraton Denver Downtown Hotel
Videos & Slides
Representatives from CNI member organizations gather twice annually to explore new technologies, content, and applications, to further collaboration, to analyze technology policy issues, and to catalyze the development and deployment of new projects. Each member organization may send two representatives.
Project briefings are the very heart of every membership meeting, allowing participants to interact informally about projects, initiatives, and ideas of their own choosing. Plenary sessions are held at the beginning and end of each meeting and include presentations of CNI’s latest initiatives as well as insights from national and international leaders in the networked information community. Anyone may propose a project briefing, including groups/individuals from non-member institutions and organizations.
- The plenary videos have been posted.
- Read the meeting roadmap for details and context about the meeting format and content.
- The full meeting schedule is now available.
- The list of project briefings, including abstracts, is now available.
- Opening and closing plenary details have been announced.
- Registration is now closed.
- The deadline to submit project briefing proposals has lapsed.
- We will not accommodate on-site registration this year. Speakers and attendees must register in advance of the event.
- All attendees will be required to provide proof of vaccination OR proof of a negative COVID test as an alternative option.
- Please consult our health and safety page for the latest information.
- The meeting will be held entirely in person (we will not hold a virtual event); it is our intention to capture all sessions and make videos openly available after the meeting.
If you have questions about registration please contact Jackie Eudell, email@example.com.
CNI is committed to maintaining a welcoming and inclusive environment for inquiry, constructive disagreement, and intellectual freedom and honesty. We do not tolerate personal attacks, harassment of any kind, violence, or disruptive behavior. Please be respectful of our community’s diversity and generous of others’ views. Please bring concerns to our attention by contacting a member of the CNI staff.