CNI Spring 2022 Membership Meeting
Virtual: March 21-22, 2022
In-Person: March 28-29, 2022
Westin San Diego Gaslamp Quarter
CNI’s Spring 2022 Membership Meeting will be comprised of both an in-person and virtual event. Attendees can register for either or both events. The virtual event will take place online March 21-22. The in-person event will be held at the Westin Gaslamp Quarter Hotel in San Diego, CA, March 28-29.
Delegates were sent registration information for the Spring 2022 membership meeting in late January. Registration questions should be directed to Conference Coordinator Jackie Eudell at email@example.com. Please note, we will not accommodate on-site registration this year. Speakers and attendees must register in advance (by March 4th for in-person; by March 9th for virtual). Registration information was sent in late January.
- Project Briefing Proposals: 2/14/2022
- Registration (for In-Person Event): Extended to 3/4/2022
- Hotel: Extended to 3/4/2022
- Registration (for Virtual Meeting): 3/9/2022
Who may attend?
Meeting attendance is limited:
- Each member organization is allowed two delegates as part of their membership.
- Individuals from member organizations who will be presenters in sessions at the meeting may attend in addition to the two delegates per member organization.
- Individuals whose proposals have been accepted may attend the entire meeting in which they will present, including non-members.
Westin Gaslamp Quarter, 910 Broadway Circle, San Diego, CA
Room Rate: Single/double: $269
CNI guests may reserve accommodations online: https://book.passkey.com/go/CNI2022
- Valet parking at the Westin Gaslamp Quarter: $50.00
- Taxi from SAN $10-12
The deadline to cancel room reservations without penalty is 72 hours prior to the day of arrival, local hotel time.
In-Person Event Cancellation
We are continuing to monitor public health regulations, and should we deem it necessary to shift the in-person event to virtual, registered attendees will be notified immediately. We will then work with the hotel to cancel reservations within the CNI block.
Jackie Eudell (firstname.lastname@example.org, 202-296-5098)
Code of Conduct
CNI is committed to maintaining a welcoming and inclusive environment for inquiry, constructive disagreement, and intellectual freedom and honesty. We do not tolerate personal attacks, harassment of any kind, violence, or disruptive behavior. Please be respectful of our community’s diversity and generous of others’ views. If you have concerns, please contact a member of the CNI staff.