CNI Fall 2021 Membership Meeting
Virtual: December 7-9, 2021
In-Person: December 13-14, 2021
JW Marriott Hotel, Washington, DC
Pre-Recorded Project Briefings
Please Check Back for Updates (Last updated 11/30/2021)
IMPORTANT: Pre-recorded videos will NOT be scheduled – they will be available “on-demand” beginning on Nov. 30th and throughout the meeting. The pre-recorded videos are now available for viewing.
Guidelines & Suggestions
- We suggest keeping videos to about 20 minutes or less in length, though we recognize that longer recording times may be warranted; we leave this decision to the discretion of presenters.
- We strongly recommend that you use an external microphone for better sound quality.
- Include contact information for follow-up inquiries.
- Preferred video formats are MP4 or MOV
- Recommended file naming convention: LastName_SessionTitle_CNIFall21
- Videos will be made publicly available on CNI’s YouTube and Vimeo channels
- Meeting attendees will include heads of information technology and library administrators from universities, publishers, government, and technology companies knowledgeable about the issues of networking and digital information
Deadline & Submission Instructions
- Pre-recorded video project briefings must be submitted to CNI no later than November 12
- Submit videos & slides here: https://www.dropbox.com/request/WobJjwuSNwS3FTVO9sM3
Slack & Attendee Interaction
We have created a dedicated Slack workspace for the meeting. We invite you to use the Slack workspace to interact with attendees and other speakers before, during, and after the meeting. Please note, this is optional and speakers will be responsible for creating their own project briefing Slack channel if they choose. The Slack space will be open only to registered event attendees. Slack invitations have been sent, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have not received one.
Please contact us with questions, and thank you for your contributions to CNI’s Fall 2021 Membership Meeting!
Code of Conduct
CNI is committed to maintaining a welcoming and inclusive environment for inquiry, constructive disagreement, and intellectual freedom and honesty. We do not tolerate personal attacks, harassment of any kind, violence, or disruptive behavior. Please be respectful of our community’s diversity and generous of others’ views. If you have concerns, please contact a member of the CNI staff.