CNI Fall 2021 Membership Meeting
Virtual: December 7-9, 2021
In-Person: December 13-14, 2021
JW Marriott Hotel, Washington, DC
In-Person Project Briefings
Please Check Back for Updates (Last updated 10/21/2021)
In-Person Project Briefing Schedule
Monday, December 13 from 2:45–5:00 pm and Tuesday, December 14 from 9:00 am–2:00 pm will be devoted to project briefings. Speakers who are selected for in-person sessions will be notified of the date and time.
Guidelines & Instructions
- Attendees will include heads of information technology and library administrators from universities, publishers, government, and technology companies knowledgeable about the issues of networking and digital information.
- The CNI presentation style generally includes presentation slides; speakers do not typically read papers at our meetings.
- Make sure to leave time for discussion at the end of your presentation.
Audio/Visual, Internet, Equipment
- CNI does not provide computers.
- CNI will provide a projector and an HDMI cable for connecting to the projector (Mac users: please bring your Apple video output dongle).
- Hotel Internet connections can be unreliable. It is preferable if you can capture what you need without a live connection.
- Your session will be recorded (unless we all agree otherwise in advance) and videos will be made publicly available. For best results, please use an aspect ratio of 16:9 for your slides.
- Contact Angelo Cruz (email@example.com) immediately with any questions or special requests re. A/V, Internet, or equipment (e.g. speakers).
Speaker Registration & Accommodations
Speakers MUST register for this meeting by Nov. 9. In-person speakers are invited to attend both the virtual (Dec. 7–9) and in-person (Dec. 13–14) events. If you have not already registered, please consult your acceptance email for instructions or contact us.
Please visit our Registration & Accommodations webpage for details on travel and booking your stay. We look forward to welcoming you!
Health & Safety Information
CNI will require all attendees to be fully vaccinated prior to participating in the in-person event. This includes all presenters! Please consult the Health & Safety Guidelines webpage frequently for the most up-to-date information.
After Your Session
Please be sure to share your slides with us so we can add them to your project briefing page: https://www.dropbox.com/request/WobJjwuSNwS3FTVO9sM3
Contact us with questions, and thank you for your contributions to CNI’s Fall 2021 Membership Meeting!
Code of Conduct
CNI is committed to maintaining a welcoming and inclusive environment for inquiry, constructive disagreement, and intellectual freedom and honesty. We do not tolerate personal attacks, harassment of any kind, violence, or disruptive behavior. Please be respectful of our community’s diversity and generous of others’ views. If you have concerns, please contact a member of the CNI staff.