CNI Spring 2022 Membership Meeting
Virtual: March 21-22, 2022
In-Person: March 28-29, 2022
Westin San Diego Gaslamp Quarter
Representatives from CNI member organizations gather twice annually. Attendance is limited to member representatives, speakers, and invited guests.
- The Virtual Event
- Dates: Monday & Tuesday, March 21-22
- Location: Online (Zoom)
- The In-Person Event
- Dates: Monday & Tuesday, March 28-29
- Location: Westin San Diego Gaslamp Quarter, San Diego, CA
- If the event cannot take place in-person, we will move most (if not all) sessions virtual on March 28-29, extending to March 30 if needed.
- We will not accommodate on-site registration this year. Speakers and attendees must register in advance of the event.
- Attendees are required to be fully vaccinated prior to the in-person event. See health and safety guidelines for the latest information.
If you have questions about registration please contact Jackie Eudell, email@example.com.
CNI is committed to maintaining a welcoming and inclusive environment for inquiry, constructive disagreement, and intellectual freedom and honesty. We do not tolerate personal attacks, harassment of any kind, violence, or disruptive behavior. Please be respectful of our community’s diversity and generous of others’ views. Please bring concerns to our attention by contacting a member of the CNI staff.