CNI Fall 2022 Membership Meeting
December 12-13, 2022
JW Marriott Hotel, Washington, DC
We are delighted to welcome attendees to our meeting, while also acknowledging the complexities and uncertainties of planning during these times. Our team continues to navigate and monitor local regulations, as well as relevant federal and regional guidance. If you have questions or concerns related to our health and safety protocols, please do not hesitate to contact us.
If you plan to attend CNI’s meeting in Washington, DC, please be advised of the following:
- CNI will require attendees to be fully vaccinated prior to participating in the meeting. We have again partnered with VOW Digital Health to collect and verify vaccination records. Instructions for completing this process were sent by CNI, via email, to all registrants on November 17.
- The deadline to submit vaccination verification materials is December 6, 2022.
At present, neither the city of Washington, DC, nor the JW Marriott Washington DC Hotel, have general mask mandates in place. In the absence of any local mandates, face masks are welcome and recommended but not required.
- Please do NOT attend the event if you have recently tested positive or are experiencing symptoms.
Please Note: We will monitor developments regarding the COVID-19 situation that may impact CNI Membership Meeting attendees. We will update the information on this page to reflect our planning; check this page periodically leading up to the event.
In addition to requiring that all attendees are vaccinated, we will follow venue and local requirements and regulations regarding masking, distancing and related health measures. Relevant resources are below:
- See JW Marriott Washington DC’s website for the venue’s current policies
- Washington DC Government COVID-19 Information
- CDC Advice for Travel
- Visit DC Travel Summary
CNI is committed to maintaining a welcoming and inclusive environment for inquiry, constructive disagreement, and intellectual freedom and honesty. We do not tolerate personal attacks, harassment of any kind, violence, or disruptive behavior. Please be respectful of our community’s diversity and generous of others’ views. Please bring concerns to our attention by contacting a member of the CNI staff.